1/21/14 Workout…back and biceps
This is a great workout from Jamie Eason’s LiveFit Trainer for your back and biceps. My biceps are already screaming at me, and I just finished 30 minutes ago. In fact, they were already sore when I walked out of the gym. I’m starting the LiveFit Trainer over again, so this is in the first phase, where she focuses on muscle endurance.
- Lat Pull Down 3×12 (I did 50 lbs)
- One armed dumbbell row 3×12 (I used a 15 lb db)
- Seated cable row 3×12 (I did 50 lbs)
- Underhand cable pull-down 3×12 (I did 40 lbs, then on the last set, did 50)
- Alternating dumbbell curls 3×12/arm (I did 12 lbs)
- One arm db preacher curl 3×12/arm (I did 10 lbs….this one is hard)
- Standing biceps cable curl 3×12 (I did 30 lbs)
Have fun! If you’re a beginner, don’t go as heavy as possible, you’ll be way too sore. If you’re not a beginner, LIFT HEAVY.
Stay sweaty, my friends!