Today’s workout had a little bit of everything in it. Check it out:
Warm-up: Treadmill, speed 4.0, incline 3.0, time 10 min.
- KB Goblet Squat x 15 reps
- Two-Handed KB Swing x 30 reps
- KB Thruster (right) x 15 reps
- KB Thruster (left) x 15 reps
- KB Renegade Row x 16 – 20 reps (the guy in the video adds a push-up…you don’t have to)
- KB Snatch (right) x 15 reps (girl is pregnant in the video…if she can do them, so can you)
- KB Snatch (left) x 15 reps
With my arms, I focused on triceps and shoulders, with a little biceps thrown in since the kettlebell workout already worked my back.
- Upright row, 30 lb bar, 15 reps, 3 sets
- Skull crushers, 30 lb bar, 12 reps, 3 sets
- Bicep curls, 17.5 lb dumbbell, 12 reps, 3 sets
- Standing tricep kickbacks, 12 lbs, 15 reps, 3 sets
- Arnold press, 12 lbs dumbbells, 15 reps, 1 set
- Plank, 60 sec
- bicycle crunches, 45 sec
- crunches on ball, 45 sec
- knee to chest w/ hand on ball, 30 sec
- Side bends w/ 14 lb med ball, 30 sec/side
- Knee ups in captain’s chair, 15
As always, modify to your fitness level. Not everyone can do all of this in one day.
Stay sweaty, my friends!