6/25/2012 workout…Back with a vengeance.
Today is the day that Tracy and I try to get back into a good workout routine. There has been so much going on with us lately, that our workouts have been scattered and unmotivated. So, I started us off with a leg routine I did back on June 11, and we will do the other two days that go with it this time. This work out still sucked, but I’m really proud of us for doing it. I will tell you a little secret…we didn’t do the last two things. It’s all about listening to your bodies and starting with baby steps. Neither one of our bodies felt ready to complete this workout. But you know what, THAT’S OK!! We aren’t failures because we didn’t finish, and neither will you be. You’re successful when you wake up and decide to work out and actually go do it.
- Warm-up…remember, a plyometric workout requires more of a warm-up than just a regular leg routine.
- 4×12 (thats four sets of 12 reps) Smith Machine Squats/30 box jumps/rest 60 sec
- 3×20 long jumps
- 4×12 Bulgarian Squats
- 4×20 4 Point Hops
- 3×20 reverse dumbbell lunges/20 forward lunges/30 sec rest
- 3×2 min plated speed skaters
- 3×1 min line jumps
- 4×100 speed squats/10 X jumps
Stay sweaty, my friends!!