6/11/12 workout…crazy legs!
I found an awesome weight/plyo workout for the legs and I am super excited to share it with you guys. Shout out to blog.shareitfitness.com for the workout! Its a three day workout, different exercises each day, but I really suggest just starting with one or two days. I haven’t felt like throwing up in a workout in a long time, and this one almost brought up breakfast. If the reps are too much for you, just lower them…do 2 instead of 4. Know what you’re capable of and challenge your body, but don’t kill yourself. On the ones that have two exercises, do exercise a then immediately follow it with exercise b, then rest.
- Warm-up…remember, a plyometric workout requires more of a warm-up than just a regular leg routine.
- 4×12 (thats four sets of 12 reps) Smith Machine Squats/30 box jumps/rest 60 sec
- 3×20 long jumps
- 4×12 Bulgarian Squats
- 4×20 4 Point Hops
- 3×20 reverse dumbbell lunges/20 forward lunges/30 sec rest
- 3×2 min plated speed skaters
- 3×1 min line jumps
- 4×100 speed squats/10 X jumps
Like I said, feel free to cut back on the reps if you need to. This is pretty intense, but it will get you some great looking legs and booty!!
Stay sweaty, my friends!