5/18/12 Workout…Lower body
Have you ever gotten bored with what you’re doing as a workout? Well, I’m at that point right now. Time to spice it up. Monday, I’m going to try a kick ass kettlebell workout that I found. I will definitely post it and my reaction to it. As for today, I did a little bit of lower body since I worked my upper body yesterday.
- 10 minute warm-up walk on the treadmill @4.0
- Squats, 50 lb bar, 3 sets of 15
- Deadlifts, 50 lb bar, 3 sets of 15
- Hip abduction w/ cable (works your side butt), 20 lbs, 3 sets of 10
- Hip adduction w/ cable (works inner thighs), 20 lbs 3 sets of 10
- Step ups w/ knee, 30 lb bar on back, high platform, 12/ leg
- 10 min on stair climber, level 7
See? Can you tell by the workout that I’m unmotivated? I need a kick in the butt. What do you use to kick yourself in the butt when you’re feeling blah?
Stay sweaty my friends!