5/17/12 Workout…a little upper body
Working out without your workout partner sucks. I’m so unmotivated right now. Tracy is under the weather and I have her on strict no work out orders for right now. Its lonely working out alone lol. And you know you go to the gym a lot when everyone who works there asks where you’ve been and where your partner is. I was looking into a training job at our gym and when I was introduced to the owner, he was like, “Yeah, I know who she is.” I like making myself known haha. (FYI, the job isn’t going to work out, but its all good).
So anyway, today’s workout:
- 10 minutes on the treadmill (5.5 and 6.0)
- 10 minutes on the bike (I keep my heart rate around 154)
- Twisted bicep curls, 15 lb dumbbells, 15 reps, 3 sets
- Tricep pull downs on cable machine, 25 lbs, 15reps, 3 sets
- Iso-lateral high row machine (works lats, posterior deltoids, rhomboids, and middle trapezius), 70 lbs, 15-12-10 reps (70 lbs was a little heavy since I couldn’t do 3 sets of 15)
- Chest fly cable machine, 25 lbs, 15, 3 sets
- Abs: Hanging leg raises, 12, 3 sets
- 10 minutes on the stair climber
Stay sweaty, my friends!