4/27/12 Workout…oh the soreness!
Last night as I was crawling into bed, my legs started their revenge on me. This morning, I could barely sit down, or stand up for that matter. Ha, joke’s on them though…I don’t quit working just because I’m sore! I crave more. So, today was a good day for a couple full body exercises and plyos 🙂
- Warm-up: 15 minutes on treadmill, 5 walking, 10 running
- Medicine ball slam, 12 lb med ball, 60 sec
- Kettle bell swing, 20 lb KB, 60 sec
- Man maker, 12 lb dummbbells, 60 sec
- One-legged burpee w/ push-up, 10/leg
- Tuck jumps, 15
- Jump ups onto platform, 15 (squat jumps for Tracy b/c the jump-ups tweak her knees)
- Medicine ball drop, 12 lb med ball, 15
- Lunge jumps, switch legs in air, 10/leg
- Abs: seated crunchy frog (from P90X), 25
- Abs: hip rock n’ raise (from P90X), 25
- Russian twists, 14 lbs, 25
A good workout to complement yesterday’s leg workout. My butt is screaming at me, but I have to remind her that all this is why she looks so darn good 😉
Stay sweaty, my friends!